And, Mommy A to Z has its own swanky new Goodreads page. If you like the book, please leave a review! It’s much appreciated!
About Mommy A to Z:
Ah, motherhood. Butterfly kisses. First steps. Sippy cup missiles aimed directly at your feet. Now, for every mom who’s dreamed of a global uprising against goodie bags, or who’s gotten caught throwing out her preschooler’s latest interpretive finger painting, there is Mommy A to Z — an alphabetical exploration of the everyday absurdities involved in raising tiny humans. Topics include:
- A is for Art Projects: Or, what to do with that one-eyed “penguin” in your kid’s backpack.
- F is for Fashion: How to go from Hot Mama to Baby Mama in 5 easy steps.
- H is for Holidays: Prepare to cash out your 401(k).
- I is for Imaginary Friends: Why they’re not weird. Or creepy. Or weird.
- M is for Movies: Or, everything my kid learned about death, she learned from Disney.
- P is for Play Dates: Why they’re like blind dating — with apple juice.
Combining personal anecdotes with a dash of sarcasm, plenty of humor, and lots of love, Mommy A to Z is the perfect antidote to grocery-store meltdowns, potty-training showdowns, and birthday-party burnout.
To learn more about Mommy A to Z, visit the website!